So we went to Danville with the Trek kids today for Awana Bible Quizzing and games. I'm not going to post everything now, because I'm exhausted after about 6 total hours on a bus with those kids today, but I just wanted to give a quick overview.
My kids got 3rd place in Bible Quzzing, and they were the only team to get all of the paddle quiz (multiple choice) questions correct! Two of the other teams (the ones that beat us) pretty much rocked it up on the speed (buzzer) questions. I am SO extremely proud of them. All 4 of them put 110% into their studying. I know that God will reward and bless them for their hardwork. Thanks Derek, Miranda, Melanie, and Michaela! You guys are the best. :)
Also, the games team won 1st place! Broken records and longest tug-of-war ever are a few things I will elaborate on when I do my real post, hopefully tomorrow.
Very fun, but long day. I am off to bed now. :)
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment