Here's a quick update so I'm not a blogging slacker... too much...
We have had a great weekend! Friday we slept in and went to the Biggs' for a cookout, like we always do on July 4th. Then Saturday we slept in again and then headed to Lynchburg for Amanda and Lee's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and it was fun to catch up with some old friends. Then we did a little shopping with the fam (they also came for the wedding) and stopped for some dinner at CFA before we headed home. Then today we went to church and to Mom's afterward. I got a little nap in after lunch and then we dug some baby stuff out of the shed for us to bring home today. As I was unpacking it and semi-putting it away, I was overwhelmed by how much "stuff" there is! I am going to be bringing a whole plastic tote full of blankets and other stuff back because there was just more than I forsee us needing. Zoe had more clothes and "stuff" than any baby ever needs, but it's working out pretty well for us. :) It's really nice to have a family member who has had a baby around the same time as ours is due. :)
I will be putting up new furniture pics when I ever get them taken. I think either my rechargeable batteries or the charger itself, or maybe both, are not working right. So once I get that problem solved, I'll take some pictures and post them. We are definitely loving the furniture. Well, it's on to a new week now. Too bad it can't be another 4 day week, but hopefully this week will be less stressful, and I have a doctor's appt. on Thursday so that's exciting. Hope everyone has a great week!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Baby stuff will be taking over your house now!! :) Lily's things are everywhere but I don't care cause it means Lily's here!!
Post a Comment