Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Love You, Harris Teeter

EDITED: I figured up my totals... the total retail value of everything was $54.24, I saved $11.99 with my VIC card, and I saved $39.04 in coupons, bringing my total savings to 94%!!!

Harris Teeter super doubles started today and I got myself over there as soon as Bailey woke up from her nap so I could make sure they weren't out of anything yet! And it paid off, big time... here's what I got...



2 cans Pacific Natural soup
1 roll of Seventh Generation paper towels
2 Deli Creation sandwiches
2 Starbucks Frappuccinos
2 packages Wholly Guacamole
2 boxes Kotex pantiliners
2 packages Borden singles
2 boxes Reynolds foil wrap
1 tube Lipsmackers lip gloss
2 packages Lance crackers
2 tubes Aquafresh toothpaste
2 tubs Land O Lakes butter
5 bananas
3 apples

All this for a grand total of.....

$3.21

I still can't believe I got all that stuff for only 3 bucks! I haven't taken the time to figure out the numbers, but that is 90+ percent savings. I am planning on going back again on Friday, so hopefully they still have some good stuff left!

No comments: