Thirteen Things that I am Looking Forward To!
1. Going to Busch Gardens for the first time.
2. The Stuarts Draft Fireman's Lawn Party - BBQ chicken dinner and maybe a couple of fair rides for Bailey!
3. Meeting Baby Girl Bruns, hopefully in about a week and a half. :)
4. Meeting our next nephew, Jack Everette, due at the end of the month.
5. Summerfest 2010 - Building 429, Brit Nicole, and Mikeschair on August 20th, all in our little town of Waynesboro, at my husband's school, no less. Just $5 at the door.
6. Fourth of July picnic @ the Lundy's house on Sunday.
7. Seeing Anthony's Poppa, Aunt Carolyn and Saint next week when they stop here on their way through.
8. Wedding planning for Ashley's wedding.
9. Ashley's wedding!!! September 18th!
10. The fall tv season - I miss my shows!
11. Being pregnant again, whenever that happens.
12. Girls night next week -- hopefully, as long as it doesn't collide w/ Poppa, Carolyn and Saint's visit.
13. Finishing our hutch, so I can actually start using it. Hoping it will help keep some of my clutter under control... but guessing it might become a gathering place for more clutter, haha! Hopefully not!
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Are you and Anthony trying to have another baby? You must be one of those women who enjoyed being pregnant!
We're not doing anything to prevent it. I LOVED being pregnant!
Post a Comment