So I know this recipe is already on my meal plan, but I just had to do a special post recommending it. We ended up having it tonight, instead of earlier in the week, like I had planned. Kelly's recipe calls for 2 lemons, but the 2 previous times I had made it, it was WAY too lemony for our taste. So tonight when I made it, I just used 1 lemon. Used half of it to layer the bottom, and half for the juice to coat the beans and potatoes. I also used chopped garlic or something like that, whatever I had in my spice cabinet, instead of fresh garlic cloves.
Anyways, using just the one lemon made SUCH a huge difference. It was perfection and so delicious! If you have not made this recipe yet, you HAVE to try it!!!
http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/2009/09/show-us-your-life-dinner-recipes.html
I love any of Kelly's recipes I have ever tried, and have several of hers on my regular rotation. This will definitely be making my meal plan board more often now that I perfected it to our taste! :)
Friday, September 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment