My life is so crazy right now! I guess Decembers are always like that, but I worked 4 days last week and am working 3 days this week. All you working moms.... I don't know how you do it! My house is suffering big time while I am working. Not to mention how I hate leaving Bailey so much. I think just since she is used to being with Mommy everyday it has been hard on her to be away from me so much... and definitely hard on Mommy to be away from Bailey so much! Anyways, I am really looking forward to Thursday being over so I will be done with working!
On to the (rather simple) meal plan (due to the prior-mentioned work that is draining me and the abundance of Christmas parties).
Monday
Quiz Bowl -- last night!
Tuesday
Loaded Potato Soup
Wednesday
Sausage & Egg Skillet
Thursday
Spaghetti & Meatballs
Friday
Trek Christmas Party
Saturday
Awana Leaders Christmas Dinner
Making Pioneer Woman's Cleta Bailey's Toffee Squares for this
Monday, December 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know how you feel about working. I work in the evenings from 4-11pm. Even though I am thankful for my job its hard for me to leave each day. I guess if you had a job though you would get used to it, but I still feel guilty for leaving.
Post a Comment