Today started Harris Teeter Super Doubles, so of course I made the trek over the mountain. It wasn't as good as normal, as far as free and really cheap stuff goes, but I still did really well, and got a lot of stuff. I didn't take a picture of the goods today because I was starving when I got home, so I just didn't take the time to do it. Here's what I got though...
2 - Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaners - 50 cents each
2 - Gorton's Fish Sticks - $2.00 per box (after coupons) with meal deal
2 - Ortego Taco Shells - these should have been free with the meal deal, but looks like they did not come off, so I think I paid $1.50 for both of them together
1 - Ortega Taco Seasoning - free w/ meal deal
1 - Ortega Taco Sauce - free w/ meal deal
1 - Harris Teeter Refried Beans - free w/ meal deal
1 - Breakstone's Sour Cream - free w/ meal deal
10 - Aunt Jemima Pancakes or Waffles - paid $1.85 each for 4 boxes, and got 6 boxes free, comes out to 74 cents per box
1 - El Monterey Tornados - free
1 - Stouffer's Family Lasagna - $3.99
2 - Tony's Pizzas - 17 cents each
2 - Bailey's Creamers - 19 cents each
So here's my totals:
Total before Savings: $79.50
Store Savings: $36.53
Coupon Savings: $23.43
Total OOP: $19.54 = 75% Savings!!!
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment