Oh my, I've been the biggest blog slacker lately. Last week I was working part-time most all week so that's my excuse for that, but no excuse other than that. I'm glad I don't always work, cause I just couldn't handle it! Last week, I didn't even make a meal plan and we ate out TOO much! I'm still working this week, but trying to get back on the meal planning, even though it's harder when I'm gone much of the day.
Monday
Hot Dogs
Chips
Tuesday
Fish Tacos
Spanish Rice
Wednesday
Dinner at Mom's-- I have some pancakes in the freezer there
Thursday
Girls Night Out @ Shenandoah Pizza, Split Banana, and Coffee on the Corner!
Friday
Will be at Mom's preparing for the yardsale Saturday morning
Saturday
Candace's wedding!
Okay, so now that I look at it, this is a super easy week for me. Hooray!
Monday, May 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment