How Far Along: 38 weeks
Size of baby: the size of a leek, over 19 1/2 inches long, and about 6.8 pounds
Total Weight Gain/Loss: don't really have any idea.... 2 weeks ago they told me something way more than what I first thought it was (still an okay weight gain though), so I just decided to quit caring, haha!
Maternity Clothes: Wearing the same few outfits over and over again now. :)
Gender: Boy, and I think we are almost settled on a name. We've had our first name for a while, and are still tossing around a few middle names.
Movement: Most days he is moving a lot. Definitely starting to run out of room cause sometimes it's painful!
Sleep: Sleep just depends on the night... some nights it's good, some not so good.
What I miss: Sleeping well all the time, but like I said last time, that's gone for a good while now. Also, it's hard to be comfortable when I am sitting sometimes.
Cravings: Nothing, besides wanting to eat everything in sight, ha!
Symptoms: Some heartburn, some braxton hicks contractions.
Best Moment this week: Just enjoying this time with just the 3 of us, knowing that life is about to majorly change!
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment