So we are proud new parents of a brand new washer and dryer! Haha! Our old ones haven't bit the dust yet but are not far from it... the washer sometimes leaves clothes soaking wet and sometimes "walks" itself enough to even open up our bifold doors! So we bit the bullet and bought new ones. We got Whirlpool Estate which is what my Aunt Becky, who owns an appliance store, suggested we get. The man at the store told me that Whirlpool doesn't advertise this type to keep their cost down. So they weren't too expensive but should be good for us. Nothing fancy, but I'm so excited to have a washer that doesn't shake my whole house!! :)
We also have decided to switch to Ntelos fiber optic cable and also go ahead and get our internet through them. We will end up saving $28 a month by this switch and it's really very new technology, top of the line stuff. They don't even offer this all over the area yet. Luckily we live in a neighborhood where they do offer it! So by the end of the month we should be switching to that. Here's a link about it if you are interested in checking it out...
http://www.ntelos.com/Video/video_about.html
I am already done with all my cleaning for the weekend so I'm not sure what to do with myself! I guess I'll just be forced to veg in front of the TV!!!
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment