Monday, December 31, 2007

TV! & New Years

We got some money for Christmas, so we decided to splurge a little and buy ourselves a new TV. So the day after Christmas, after many trips back and forth, we bought a 37" Vizio LCD HDTV from Walmart. We also bought a new entertainment center to go with it. The quality is amazing! And we actually have HD channels because on Thursday we got our new Ntelos fiber optic cable. So not only is the TV amazing, but the new cable is amazing too! We have way more channels than with Comcast plus so many cool features, like the channel guide, music stations, a search feature, just to name some. I am SO glad we switched to Ntelos. And it is actually going to be cheaper than it was with Comcast! So if you are in the area I highly recommend looking into the Ntelos video (as they call it). They don't have it everywhere yet, but are working on it. We have been using our new TV to catch up on the show Lost. I have watched it from the beginning pretty much but Anthony hadn't. So we borrowed seasons 1 and 2 from Ashley (we'll have to rent season 3) and have been watching them like crazy to try to get caught up by the end of January so we can jump in on season 4. Speaking of which, I will end on that note so I can go watch some more Lost! Yes, we are home watching Lost on New Year's Eve, but honestly, there's no place I'd rather be than home spending time with my husband. Happy 2008 everyone!!!



No comments: