Okay! We did it. We bought a new Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop. After much debate in the store, I decided to go with the laptop. I just don't like the bulkiness that desktop brings. I don't think Anthony agress with my decision, but he is a nice husband and let me make the choice since he mostly uses his school laptop. He even got it all setup for me while I was taking a nap.
And then, this evening I ran to Walmart to get groceries, and when I got back, he had taken down my old bed which was in the baby's room, so we could get the crib set up. So we also got that done tonight! I will take pictures once I am motivated. It looks really cute and goes well with the room, so I'm happy with our crib choice. And even happier with the wonderful husband I have and how helpful he is and how he puts up with me!
Now, I'm off to watch the premiere of The Office which we did not watch last night due to the presidential debate, and my falling asleep during it, haha.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We almost got the 1525 but the next week they were having a sale on the 1526 so we got that one. I think they're very similar though? I can't wait to see your crib all set up! It starts getting exciting when you get to start putting things together and getting her room all set up!! I need to see a recent belly picture too!!
Post a Comment