Almost Friday! Yay! Well, the busy week isn't going too badly. Last night Anthony stayed home while I went to church. He had homework that was due this morning, so he had to get that done. Then this afternoon we both went to Kevin & Sarah's and Anthony helped move some furniture around while I played with Trinity to keep her out of the way. She is such a little cutie!
Went to the doctor today and I saw Dr. Hoover. He was the last doctor (who delivers babies) in the practice that I had not seen, and I liked him a lot. So now I have at least spent a few minutes with every doctor who could deliver Bailey. The appointment was fine, just the normal stuff. My blood pressure was good and he said the baby is growing fine. I have gained 12 pounds now. Maybe I can keep it to one pound a week from here on out - 22 pounds would not be a bad amount to gain. I won't count on that though. :) My next appointment is two weeks from today.
We are not going to be able to make it to Lynchburg tomorrow evening, so we'll just head over there Saturday morning. I am so excited to see all my friends! I wish we could get together more often, but it's so hard to coordinate everyone's schedules! Someone needs to go ahead and come up with the next big event to get us together! :)
Well, I'm off to watch Survivor. The Red Sox are about to play as well, but I'm not expecting much out of that. :(
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is amazing that you have only gained 12 pounds so far!! When i was 30 weeks i had gained at least 25...LOL
Post a Comment