Well, I have a free moment as little Bailey is sleeping, so I thought I should update though I don't feel like I have a lot to share.
Anthony went back to work on Monday and the week has gone really well so far. I've been putting Bailey in her crib for naps during the day and she doesn't sleep great, but long enough for me to do the essentials. I figured out that I feel close to "normal" at least, if she lets me have enough time to get the essential things done.
Nights are decent - better than they were at first at least. Last night she went down to sleep at around 10:30ish and she was up every 2 to 2 1/2 hours to eat, so she ended up eating 3 times during the night before we got up for the day. I am adjusting to that still, but it's getting better.
She is really a pretty good baby. She pretty much only cries when she is hungry (which is an awful lot, haha). I am breastfeeding and it is going really well and I'm really to the point of enjoying it now. It's just another reminder of God's amazing design for human life. I love that I am able to give her the nourishment that she needs and it makes for some great bonding time with her.
I suppose that's about all I have for now. Everything is going well and we are getting adjusted and enjoying this new stage of life!

2 comments:
She already looks so different!! They grow up too fast! :)
She looks a lot like Anthony in that first picture. You're doing great job being Mommy!!
Post a Comment