Well, yesterday was much better. I can definitely tell she is eating more in a single feeding now than before, so her stomach must be bigger! The SwaddleMe has been great so far! The past two nights she has slept for 3+ hours the first time I put her down. The first night, she was up every hour after that, but last night it was more like every 2 or 2+ hours. I'm trying to make sure I make her eat enough to get full in the night feedings because she tends to fall asleep and not get all the way full. But it's hard, because I tend to fall asleep as well! But it seems like things are going in the right direction, so we're doing good.
Naps have also been a struggle as she just has not slept well in her crib. She would only sleep a few minutes and then wake up. Well I put her in the SwaddleMe and put her in the crib a little while ago, and she is still sleeping! Hopefully she gets a good nap this morning. And on that note, I'm going to go get dressed and try for a nap myself! :)
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey! There is power in prayer, so I'm sending one up for both you and Bailey to have more peaceful nights! I'm proud of you Tara, I know it's gotta be difficult getting in a new routine, and being so depended on, but you are such a great mom! I would have broken down already, and considered adoption. I complain and lock the door when Jett dragges one of his bell toys in. I guess you can't close and lock the door on a kid huh? Haha, keep it up girl! Love and Hugs to both you and Bailey!
Post a Comment