I forgot to blog about my Saturday evening. I'm sure you remember me blogging about my friend Malisa and her baby son Colton who passed away when he was 10 days old because he had a genetic disease? Well, her sister-in-law organized a Vera Bradley/Longaberger Bingo to raise money to help them with the medical and funeral expenses. I can't even imagine how much money something like that must cost, and then, to not have a baby to bring home after all that....
Anyways, it was a really fun time and there was a lot of people there, so I'm hoping they made a lot of money. Mom, Ashley, & Zoe came too, and none of us won anything, but I'm so glad we could contribute to their cause. Again, makes me so extremely thankful that I have a healthy little girl.
Speaking of that little girl, Bailey slept from 9:30ish to after 5:00 this morning! Wow! And I actually didn't wake up till around 5:00 and realize she hadn't been up yet. So it was good because I wasn't up like 3 times checking on her. She has been sleeping in a miracle blanket that I've been borrowing from Dawn (Amanda's sister), but amazingly enough, our little escape artist, manages to get herself out of that as well. When I went and fed her at around 5:10, she had gotten one arm out and maybe a foot (can't really remember) and had flipped herself over on her belly. Silly girl. But oh well, she slept for 7 1/2 hours straight, so I'm not complaining!
She didn't want to go back to sleep in the crib after I fed her, so she came in bed with me and I slept like a rock till she woke up about 8:00. So we had a really good night last night. :) The rest of today was good as well. We took a nap this morning then got ready for the day and had lunch. We went on a walk this afternoon and Bailey fell asleep while we were walking so when we got back home I parked her on the porch and pulled some weeds. When Anthony got home we made our grocery run to WalMart. They had Bryer's ice cream for $2.00 -- woohoo! So we made milkshakes tonight. :)
Well, I am going to get myself headed to bed. Going to work some tomorrow and my wonderful mom is going to watch Bailey for me. I am luck to have a such a great mom! :)
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment