So I just had to share this funny little story from church tonight. The kids were all split up according to their grade, and we were with the group going into 10th grade next year. We had certain questions we were supposed to discuss about the past school year. One of the questions was something like "What was your most memorable moment this past year?" or something like that. Well Anthony said "I had a kid." But I heard "I hit a kid." So I'm like "You did? Did you tell me about that?" And Anthony and all the kids are looking at me like I am crazy. But no one realized where the "communication breakdown" was, because this went on probably 10 or 15 seconds before we figured out what was going on. I just couldn't believe he would do that and that I didn't know about it.... until someone repeated that he said "I HAD a kid".
Ohhhhh... that makes much more sense! They were all like, ummm, you were there, right? Haha. It was so funny I was laughing till I almost cried.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's hilarious!! I can see Anthony's face now, "What is she talking about?" That can be an inside joke for you guys for a long time!
Post a Comment