Tuesday, September 15, 2009

DVR

So when Anthony got home yesterday I was making him guess what was different. The new box they gave us is bigger than the old one we had, so I told him that something was bigger than it used to be. He never did figure it out from that clue, but he told me that it crossed his mind that I was going to tell him that I was pregnant, because of that clue! Haha! :)

I finally had to push the "stop" button and let the little time bar come up on the screen before he finally figured it out. But he was really happy about it, and played with it all evening, while watching the Patriots game on tv. He'd say "Oh you missed that play, let me rewind so you can see it". Haha! He was funny. I think we will really enjoy having it, especially now that all our favorite shows are about to start back up.

I was planning to have gone to the store to do my grocery shopping and have been back by now, but Bailey sprung an unexpected nap on me after we finished lunch. I was nursing her so she'd be full while we were out, but she fell asleep. I put her in her crib, not expecting her to sleep long, but here we are probably approaching 2 hours later! I'm pretty sure she took a nap this morning. I was exhausted, so I got in bed and took a nap after I put her down, but I took at least an hour and a half nap, and I know she would not just play happily and quietly in her crib for that long. I'm sure I would have heard her if she was crying. She woke up a lot of times last night so I'm guessing she's just tired from all that nonsense!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All that DVRing wore her out. :<} Now that you have it, you will NEVER want to give it up. EVER.

Jennifer Spinks said...

The DVR is hard to let go of. We had it for a year and then recently got rid of it to save money. I am going through withdrawals now...LOL.