This is not everything I got, but the things I am most proud of the deals that I got! :)
I got everything in this picture for $7.99!
Here is the breakdown:
8 cans of DelMonte vegetables: price matched with .49 sale at Martin's + $1/5 coupon = 36.5 cents per can
Huggies wipes: 2 coupons for $2/1 any Huggies diaper product = 37 cents per box
Bic Soliel Razors: price matched with $3.99 sale at Target + $3.00/1 coupon from Sunday insert = 99 cents
Healthy Choice Fresh Mixer: $2.00/1 printable coupon = 78 cents
Healthy Choice Frozen Meals: on sale for $1.78 a piece and I had 2 coupons for $2/1 (so I could have gotten "paid" to buy these), but I think I forgot to use one of them, so I only used 1 coupon for $2/1 = 78 cents a piece, still not bad
Coffeemate Creamer: price matched with 2/$4.00 sale at Martin's + 2 coupons for $1/1 = $1.00 a bottle
I LOVE couponing! :) And so does Bailey, but it really tires her out....

2 comments:
You go girl!!!!!! You'll have to teach me how to price match, I never bother cause I hate WM. :<}
That's awesome Tara! I just bought some of those Soleil razors too and I must say that I really like them! Not bad for a disposable razor.
Post a Comment