
That's not my picture (looks good though, huh?), but I just wanted to let you all know that the Chicken Tacos in the crockpot that we had yesterday were GREAT! I think when I make it next time, I won't dump any of the liquid out of the Rotel though, but that was the only thing I would change. It was still good even with some of the liquid dumped out.
Oh, and I also recommend just using 2 chicken breasts. I just used 2, and we had it for dinner last night, had leftovers tonight, and we STILL have enough for another meal leftover. So this recipe really goes a long way.
But like I said, it was a great recipe, and SO easy. I can't wait to have it again.
So we've been snowed in today. We probably have 10 inches of snow or maybe a little more. Church is cancelled tomorrow, so that's a bummer, but I'm hoping the roads are good enough for us to get out to go to Mom's for a while, cause I think I'm going to go crazy stuck in the house! :)

1 comment:
Yay! I'm glad they're as good as I was thinking they might be. I'll definitely have to try that soon.
Post a Comment