Monday, January 18, 2010

A Woman and Her Food




So we had Schwans Creamed Chipped Beef for dinner tonight. I ordered it back in October as a $10 free food promotion that they were doing, and long story short, it took me till like a week ago to finally get the order because apparently my delivery man had a problem not making any money off of me! But I fought hard and finally got it, and let me say...

It was worth it. It was so yummy. We used to eat this when I was a kid and it was everything I remembered it to be and more. :)

I sound like I'm talking about a relationship here, not food. Oh, but wait, I do love food, so I guess it could be considered a relationship. :)

Anyways, all that to say, I love me some creamed chipped beef, especially when it is free!

2 comments:

Matt and Amanda Bruns said...

i LOVE cream chipped beef too!!! It's SOOOO yummy!!! I usually just buy the stouffer's frozen one which is delicious. I've been eating a lot of that lately. I usually don't buy it as much just cause it's more expensive but baby #2 gets what it wants. :) Haha!

The Tylers said...

Well you certainly can't be depriving that baby of it's cravings, now can you? :)