is going to walk down the aisle and marry James...

Sorry I have no pictures of them together, or better pictures period. Haha. Oh well, you get the idea.
I am SO excited. Ashley has been trying to find the perfect man for her and Zoe for a long time, and she finally found him. James is SUCH a great guy, I'm just sad she didn't find him sooner! :) I mean, if she gave me freedom to go out and pick a guy FOR her, he is who I would pick. He is kind, fun to be around, and SO helpful. He probably has more of a servant's heart than anyone I have ever met. I know that Ashley being with him, is making her a better person, and isn't that what all relationships are supposed to be like?
And don't even get me started about James & Zoe. Zoe LOVES him. He is so good with her and takes care of her just like she was his own. Zoe actually calls him her "2nd daddy" and she has never done that with any guy that Ashley has dated. I am so glad she will have this amazing "2nd daddy" in her life as a role model of what a man should be.
Not sure when the wedding will be, but I am SO excited to to help (read: take charge!) with wedding planning. I will share details once I know them! :)

1 comment:
Wow Tara! You and your sister look so much alike! I thought that was you in the picture when I first saw it.
Post a Comment