Just wanted to share some blessings I've received from God this week. :)
On Tuesday I was in Walmart and saw an older lady from church there. She just came right up to me and handed me $25 and said she was trying to catch up on wedding gifts! With me not working, we don't have a lot of extra money to eat out or do "extra" things like that, so it's always nice to receive a gift like that.
Then, a little background for this next one. With summertime, comes lots of swimming and playing in water, and our hotel in Boston this weekend has a pool, which we are hoping to have some fun in. I have a couple of bathing suits for Bailey but I think they are both a little small for her. I could have (and was planning to do so) gone and looked in Zoe's old tubs of clothes and just found a suit or two in the next size up. But tonight at church my friend Kimberly, who has a little girl who is about 4 months older than Bailey, brought me a bag full of swimsuits! I haven't tried them on her yet, but I am certain at least a couple of them will fit.
In both of these instances, I told them what a blessing from God these things were. I just love how God is watching out for us, cares about the little things, and chooses to brighten our days with these blessings!
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment