2 boxes Carnation Instant Breakfast (this is what Anthony has for breakfast everyday)
2 boxes Aunt Jemima mini pancakes
2 boxes Aunt Jemima waffles
1 package Mission tortillas
2 packs Activia yogurt
2 packs YoCrunch yogurt
1 box Kellogg's fruit snacks
1 bag Uncle Ben's Ready Rice
2 packs Wholly Guacamole
Total before Savings: $45.93
Total VIC savings: $4.64
Total Coupons: $37.45
Total Savings: $42.09 or 92%
Total OOP: $3.84
I just LOVE Harris Teeter and not only because they do super doubles and super triples. Let me count the ways...
1- Generally speaking, the cashiers are coupon friendly. I did have one bad experience there, but every other time, they have been great. They don't question me or make me feel like I am a crook for using coupons.
2- They have free cookies for kids.
3- They have yummy samples, also good for entertaining Bailey while I shop.
4- They have free balloons for kids.
So basically, to sum it up, they are helpful and accepting of couponers, AND they have food to occupy Bailey while I shop. :)

1 comment:
I love Harris Teeter too!! No other grocery store comes close!
Post a Comment