Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So busy..

Well, as you can see, I've been slacking as far as the blogging goes lately. I've been working some @ Staunton Foods, wedding planning with my sister Ashley (less than 6 weeks away now!), and trying to soak up these last few weeks of summer with my husband and I feel like I am SO busy right now. I never knew a SAHM could be so busy! So just wanted to let everyone know that I fully plan on getting back into blogging better as soon as my life calms down.

Hopefully, things will be better 2 weeks from now. Then, Anthony will be back at school like normal, and the food show will be over, so I'll be done working. On second thought, that might not be true since then it will be less than 4 weeks from the wedding, and there are still so many things to do! Anyhow, I'll get back into it sometime. :)

In the meantime, you can at very least still count on meal plans from me. :)

No comments: