Thursday, March 3, 2011

20 Weeks

How Far Along: 20 Weeks

Size of baby: the size of a banana

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Probably up a pound or two from original weight...

Maternity Clothes: Yes. Isn't it funny how much changes in a week? Last week I was not wearing them, but my jeans are just totally uncomfortable now, so I have moved on to maternity pants. Regular shirts are still okay though.

Gender: It's a BOY!!!

Movement: I feel him move and kick every day now.

Sleep: I just can't say enough how much I love sleep. I think a lot about how much I enjoy sleeping through the night. I am treasuring it while I still can. All that being said, I am sleeping just fine still.

What I miss: Nothing, but I know I will miss sleeping on my belly eventually, so I am doing as much of that as possible!

Cravings: Nothing lately.

Symptoms: None

Best Moment this week: My belly really starting to "pop". I love being pregnant, and looking pregnant!

No comments: