How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Size of baby: the size of a carrot (10 1/2 inches long) and three-quarters of a pound
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Ugh... up several pounds, but probably not much of that is baby, more of me eating like a horse! :)
Maternity Clothes: I remembered this week that I have a pair of khaki pants that were too big for me, but of course, now they work really well with this baby belly! Glad I remembered that since I'm still at that akward stage where my regular pants are too tight, but I'm really not big enough for maternity pants yet.
Gender: It's a BOY!!! Anthony and I haven't really talked about names anymore yet, but I definitely have it narrowed down to 2 in my mind, and probably 1, because I love the meaning of one of them.
Movement: Feeling lots of kicking and moving every day. Can't wait till "outsiders" can feel it too. :)
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty well. Still able to sleep on my stomach. Usually waking up once to pee during the night.
What I miss: Nothing, but I know I will miss sleeping on my belly eventually, so I am doing as much of that as possible!
Cravings: Nothing lately.
Symptoms: None
Best Moment this week: Just loving feeling him kick and move so much now.
Friday, March 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment