Tuesday, March 27, 2007

House Pictures!

So we went out to the house tonight to take some pictures. We are waiting to get the final contract back from the seller, while working on completing mortgage stuff. There is so much more work involved in this than I ever knew. The thought occured to me this evening that it might be worth it to never move again in order to avoid all this loan garbage! Anyways, here are some pictures.... Enjoy and keep praying!


Front of the house, from the street (Greystone Lane) - Notice the mountains in the back!




Back of the house and the pretty deck :)




Living Room, taken from edge of dining room




This is the ceiling in the master bedroom. It is called a tray ceiling. I had never seen this before I saw this house, but the finished product is beautiful!




Kitchen-- Living Room is to the right, and french doors to deck are just to the left.

No comments: