Saturday, March 24, 2007

We Made an Offer!

Hello-- thought it was about time for an update. Well, we put an offer on the house in Northwood! Hopefully we should hear back in the next couple of days. We also were preapproved for the loan from Navy Federal Credit Union that we were hoping for. It looks like that is the one we will go with. It has no mortgage insurance, which is really great. We actually went to the house yesterday with Bobby-Anne and marked where we want cable outlets and phone jacks. I meant to take some pictures but forgot. I don't expect that they will accept our first offer as we asked for several different things, but hopefully we can at least get a little something out of them! I will keep you posted as we hear back from them.

Also, we help with the Awana Trek group at church, and today they had Bible Quizzing and Awana Games. Our group of quizzers came in 3rd and we came in 1st in the games! Here is a picture of the kids on the team and Tony Beard who was the coach.


We all had a lot of fun. It brought back great memories for me since I did those things all the way through school. I was asked to coach the Quiz team this year, but I decided not to do it, since I didn't know how much work school would be at this time. In retrospect, I wish I had coached them, but plan to do it next year!

So please pray for us this week as we wait to hear back about our offer! God is faithful and has brought us this far, and we know he will continue to guide us in this process!







No comments: