Also, 3 years ago today, Anthony and I officially became a "couple". It's amazing to look back and see where we have been and how far we have come in 3 years. I feel so blessed to have this life and we are looking forward to seeing where the next 3 years lead us! :)
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Progress
We went out to the house this evening to check out the progress, and we have plumbing! All the "rough" plumbing is in, and both of the bathtubs are installed. We also checked the house next door because we are thinking they are about a week ahead on that one, so we wanted to see what they would be doing next to ours. Well, they have the drywall done on that one, so hopefully this week, we will get drywall. That will really make it exciting, since it begins to really look like a house once it has drywall. I can't wait to post pictures of that!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment