Hello all. Just wanted to post a quick update. Today we were notified by Bobby-Anne that we now have an address:
** Greystone Lane ** Numbers removed to protect the innocent. ;)
Waynesboro, VA
22980
Now, don't go sending us mail there yet..... not till June. :)
Also, we are going to go sometime this week and pick out cabinets, formica, knobs, and shutter colors from The Contractor Yard in Verona. While I'm excited, I know I'll get stressed out when we are actually there picking the stuff. So I think I'll see if my mom can come along for some motherly advice. Any suggestions are welcome! I plan on taking plenty of pictures so check back this weekend for that! Please continue to pray that everything will go smoothly as we are quickly moving towards being homeowners!
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment