Sunday, April 8, 2007

SOLD!

After a week of being away from home, I was dying to see what they had done with "our" house since we had been gone. So as soon as we left Mom's after church today, we went out to Northwood. I expected to see an "Under Contract" sign, but this is what we saw instead...




So I would say, techinically, it's still under contract since we haven't finished taking care of the loan stuff, but I guess they just know we mean business! :) We were very excited to find that.

We were also very pleased to see that all the wiring seems to be done. They also had vents punched into the floors. I've never been happier to see a bunch of wires!




Finally, we walked to the very back of our lot. Here is a picture from that point. Love the big yard!


Also, the house next door to ours is sold as well, so it looks like we have neighbors! Hopefully they are nice people! ;) Our next step at this point, is to get everything together to send to Navy Federal Credit Union to get the loan in place. Bobby-Anne should be back in her office on Tuesday, so we can fax the contract to NFCU. So pray for us this week that everything will go smoothly and quickly getting the loan into place. Exciting days are ahead!

No comments: