Monday, September 24, 2007

Random Thought

So in between the shows Anthony was watching, we flipped to this show on TLC about these parents who adopted all these down's syndrome children. I think they must have had 24 children altogether, all of them not living at home anymore, obviously. But just during the few seconds I saw the show, all of the 6 or so kids I saw, all had down's syndrome. I was just thinking the other day how devastating it would be to find out your child had down's syndrome, but here this couple is wanting and taking in those children. What amazing people they must be! That must be how we are to God.... we have things that hinder us from doing what we should, sometimes we even fight it. Even still, God seeks after us, he wants us to be his children. What an awesome God we serve!

No comments: