Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dreaming...

HOPEFULLY... we will be getting new living room furniture this summer or early fall. Hopefully. So I was browsing online tonight, just looking and hoping, I came across this one. It actually is a sleeper sofa as well, which I hadn't even thought about the fact that one of those might be useful eventually, but it might not be a bad idea. I really like how it has the recliner and the chaise lounge. Just looking for other opinions on it.... tell me what you think!


1 comment:

Matt and Amanda Bruns said...

I would definitely say don't get a couch with the microsuede material. Matt's parents got that on one of their new sets and it is AWFUL to clean and show stains really badly. I would get something with a real durable material and maybe a darker fabric (?) since there will be children in the future! The sleeper sofa feature would be nice once you eventually fill up your two bedrooms with children. :) That way when you have out of town visitors they have somewhere to stay. Just make sure it's comfortable though - I know a lot of sleeper sofas that are VERY uncomfortable. What way you plan on angling this style couch in your living room?