I just came in a little while ago from planting some gladiolus bulbs. I'm trying to make my yard be semi-pretty at least! Malisa is coming over on Saturday to bring me some of her stuff to plant, and help me plant them. I'm not exactly a gardner yet, but I'd like to get there, so she is going to help me in the process!
Anways..... so I made my first pot roast today! Woohoo! And it actually turned out to be excellent. I'm really proud of myself for stepping up my game in the dinner making department. I can't even remember what sparked it in me, but I actually plan what I'm going to eat for the week, on Saturday before that week. So we have actual real meals. Last night Shepard's Pie, tonight pot roast, and Thursday meatball subs. (Wednesdays we eat out because of class and church, and Fridays are lazy, eat whatever days). It makes me happy when my husband is happy, and good homecooked meals make him happy. I asked him tonight who was the better cook, me or his mom? He hesitated in answering, so I answered for him, "don't worry, I know it's your mom, she has a few years on me." :) Maybe one day...... ;)
Here is a picture of our newest bookshelf, from Anthony's mom. I moved the tall skinny brown one to my closet, and put this one in its place in the corner. I like it a lot better, and it gives more storage room.
On May 10th, I believe, my friend Malisa from work is going to be hosting a Creative Memories Framing Party, here at my house. I framed a few Red Sox related pictures for a montage kind of thing for Anthony for Christmas towards the end of last year and the first party she had. Now she is doing one again, and they are a lot of fun, and it is cheaper framing than what you can do at a place like Michael's, so let me know if anyone is intersted in coming!
Well, Anthony's basketball game should be almost over, so I think I'll go get quizzed for a few minutes before American Idol comes on. Go David Archuleta and Jason Castro!!!


3 comments:
I can't believe you like Jason Castro - UGH!!! :) You can't be my friend anymore! Haha. Sure wish I could go to that creative memories framing party thing - sounds really cool!! I love their scrapbooking stuff.
Did you SEE him tonight??? He was the best performance of the whole night!! I just love how... I don't know what the word is... non-traditional, eccentric maybe. I don't know.. it's just something about him I love... maybe it's the eyes.. haha!
Yes, I DID see him last night! And he was NOT good! He did a rip off performance of Israel's version - the version I love! He's just very boring and BLAH.
Post a Comment