Almost the weekend! Thank goodness. And even better, it's a 3-day weekend. I'm so looking forward to sleeping in on Monday morning and doing whatever we feel like. It's been a pretty uneventful week. I started washing and putting away baby clothes. We already have more clothes than we can handle, which is amazing, thanks Ash and Zoe!
Funny random story for the day.... a few weeks ago I got a membership offer for AARP in the mail. And then just the other day, I got an overview type thing of my social security eligibility and benefits type thing. What is going on here? Apparently you get ready to bring a child into the world and you are suddenly old or something! Can't wait to see what's next. :)
We took more belly pictures tonight so I will post those when I get a chance. Now it's time for me to get a foot rub from my wonderful hubby! :)
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment