Sunday, August 17, 2008

School Time Already?!

I am such a blogging slacker lately! I guess I'm just busy enjoying life and don't have the energy to do it when I come across the time. So this will just be a quick recap.

Last weekend, we went to Anthony's parents for the weekend. On Saturday we had Brynn's baby shower and the guys went to Chris's house to play video games. We had a good weekend and of course it's always nice to spend time with Anthony's family.

Had a good week, and it went pretty fast. We were both so glad to finally have a weekend at home! We have been busy/gone the past few weekends and were in desperate need of a weekend at home. Friday we actually went out after 8:00 and got movies and ice cream! We never go out that late! Haha. We are such old people. But it was a fun little adventure. Saturday morning I went to yardsales with Ashley and got some baby clothes. We always have fun going to yard sales together. Once I got home we went out to Lowe's to get stuff for Anthony to work on the ramp for the shed. We also made our Walmart trip and ate a late lunch at Applebees. When we got home Anthony worked on the ramp and I cleaned and did laundry.

Today we had church and went to Mom's of course. Ashley and I went through the 0-3 and 3-6 months tubs of clothes. We sorted a little bit and oohed and ahhed and reminisced over remembering Zoe in those clothes. So we brought home 3 big tubs full of clothes! Yay! After we finshed sorting we went outside to watch Zoe ride her bike but I ended up teaching her how to play "Mother May I?". She had a blast and we had a good time. She is so much fun to watch and play with. She just loves Anthony and laughs so hard at him.

Now, on to the week ahead. It's going to be a busy one - yikes! We have our food show on Wednesday so Monday and Tuesday will be spent getting ready for that. It will be a long day but I will be sitting, manning the "bank" most of the day, so that is good for me. Also, Anthony will start school on Wednesday. He is mostly ready and hopefully this will be a good year for him. Then on Thursday, we have the ultrasound! So we'll (hopefully) discover for sure that it is a girl, since that's what we've (I've) been planning for! We are very excited about that. Next weekend, we'll make our registry, so that should be fun.

Well, a few Oreos are calling my name, so I will get to those before bedtime rolls around. Oh and I meant to mention that the baby has been moving a lot more! It's so fun to feel *her* moving all around and I can't wait till Anthony can feel it too!

1 comment:

Matt and Amanda Bruns said...

It's a good thing that you guys don't like going out late. :) One less thing to adjust to when you have a baby! You still need to post a belly picture! Can't wait to get the official "it's a girl" news! Lily is so excited to have a new girl best friend!