Monday, August 18, 2008

Indiana Pictures

Here are a few pictures from our trip to Indiana...


Anthony and my cousin's little girl, Makayla. He was trying to teach her how to play piano.

















Anthony and Makayla playing together... all kids everywhere love Anthony! He is going to be a great dad. :)

















Anthony & I on a walk near my aunt's house. I think the house in the background is the house that my mom was raised in, my grandparent's old farmhouse. I can't remember what direction we took this picture in, so I'm not 100% sure, but there's only so many houses out there in the midst of all the corn and bean fields! :)

















And, Anthony & I in a corn field!

1 comment:

Chris, Laura and Elena Tyler said...

If you're pregnant in a corn field, does it mean you're going to have a "children of the corn"?