Monday, September 29, 2008

28 Weeks Prego Pic

And since I knew I was blogging tonight, I went ahead and had Anthony take this one, so this is 28 weeks, from today! I keep wishing my belly could be translucent for just a minute so I could just see how big she is and how she is situated in there! And if I look a little irritated, the neighbors had their music up way loud so I could hear the bass ever since I got home.... grrr.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. They'll be doing the glucose screening test, so hopefully that comes back fine and I don't have gestational diabetes. I think I would come close to dying if I had to try to control that with my diet. But hopefully we have nothing to worry about! And for the record, I still love being pregnant. :)

1 comment:

Matt and Amanda Bruns said...

I love pregnant bellies. :) The amazement that God gave us the ability to carry a little baby in there never grows old! I can't wait to meet and hold little Bailey!!! And you're gorgeous even with your lounge pants on! :)