Thought I should do a quick update. Bailey turned one month on Tuesday, and it's been 5 weeks today. So hard to believe. Anthony had snow days on Tuesday and Wednesday this week, so he got to be home with us, which was wonderful! I've had a few random things about her that I've wanted to get written down....
*I love it when she gets ready to sneeze, but then it goes away. Her facial expression is super cute when that happens.
*She LOVES to be held, much prefers that to being laid somewhere. Sleeps much better being held as well.
*She is "talking" more everyday and has made some really cute squealing noises.
*The only times she cries is if she wants to be held or if she is hungry. I have not yet had a time where I couldn't figure out what she wanted (knock on wood!).
*She is NOT one of those babies that loves the carseat and goees to sleep everytime she's in the car. She will scream the entire ride anywhere if her belly is not all the way full.
*She makes me a better person. I think more carefully about things before I do them because I want to make sure it's not something I would be ashamed for my daughter to see/hear me doing.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You forgot to mention how incredibly adorable she is. :<}
Post a Comment