Monday, January 19, 2009

Daddy Visit and Pics

Today, Anthony had a work day at school, so Bailey and I got lunch at Burger King and went to eat with him and to show Bailey off to the other teachers. :) She pooped twice while we were there, so his classroom is christened now! :) The other teachers loved her and we got many compliments on how beautiful she is. I especially hear a lot of comments about how clear and beautiful her skin and complexion is. We were there a couple of hours to make sure everyone got to see her and so I could feed her.

After leaving the school we ran to Walmart so I could get a humidifier. Bailey seems to be congested sometimes, and I don't know if she has a little cold or if it is something to do with laying flat a lot of the time. I put a couple of burp rags under the matress in the bassinet so her head is elevated a little while she sleeps at night and that seems to have helped, but I wanted to get the humidifier as well and see if that helps any. It was nice being at Walmart on a day besides a Saturday, and I noticed there were a lot of old people at Walmart during this time! Haha!

Here are a few pictures of Bailey...






















2 comments:

Matt and Amanda Bruns said...

she looks so cute in her crib :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that one of her in the blanket, she looks so content.