The crib went well last night! She did just about the same as she has done in the bassinet, so I was happy. Of course, I was scared to death when I put her in there, but I didn't have too hard of a time getting to sleep, and I only woke up when I heard her fussing, so it was a good night. Our next hurdle now is to get her to sleep longer at night. She is waking up about 3 times from 10:30/11 to 6:00 or so. I'm looking forward to when I can start giving her cereal to see if that will help her sleep longer at night.
I also had wanted to say that I love having a sister who works for a wasteful boss! She works in the golf shop at Wintergreen and works with their merchandise. Well if there is anything "wrong" with a product her boss tells her to get rid of it. They had a $130 robe that had something like lotion on it and he told her to throw it away. Well, that would be dumb, so she gave it to us!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment