Bailey is 2 months old today! I don't feel like I can fully say time flies.... I guess in some aspects, I can't believe she is 2 months already, but in other ways, it feels like it's been a long 2 months! But she is fantastic and I'm so glad she is in our lives now.
We celebrated with free subs from Quiznos and we rented a movie we are about to watch.
We also have something else to celebrate today--- we just paid off our Jeep! It was actually a 5 year loan, so we paid it off in less than 3 years, go us! (Thanks to Dave Ramsey!) So now we have no vehicle payments which frees up a good amount of money for us - excellent! More evidence of God providing for us.
Off to watch our movie now! Yay for the weekend!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment