Today was such a good day! My mom and Zoe came over for the afternoon since she had the day off so I could go do my grocery shopping without a baby in tow. Well, Anthony ended up being able to leave school after 1:00 so he went to the store with me as well. And before we went to the store, Mom was folding laundry for me, and cleaning, and doing all kinds of helpful things. So we went to Walmart and got our groceries, and then we went to Target to look at their keyboards (the piano type, not the computer kind). Anthony is thinking about buying one with some Christmas money he got. Then we got gas and coffee drinks at Sheetz. When we came home Mom helped me with a few more things then we had some spaghetti for dinner.
I wish my mom could have one day off every week!
I think I am going to try to put Bailey in her crib to sleep tonight. I'm not looking forward to it, but it has to be done. Hopefully she does well with it and sleeps at least as much as she does now. I'll let everyone know how it goes!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I definitely do appreciate having family around for helping out now and free babysitting! :) It's nice to have that convenience. I'm glad you and Anthony were able to get out on your own too - even if it was to the grocery store! I didn't realize Anthony played piano. I finally might have a decent place now to set mine up so I can play some more again.
Oh... and here's my piece of advice for Bailey's room. Put dark curtains up or get room darkening shades! It will help even more as she gets a bit older to get her to sleep later in the morning. I'm a believer in it because Lily has always slept so well and later in the mornings. Hope your first night goes well!!
Post a Comment