Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy Week

I have been slacking in the blogging world lately! Just wanted to update on a few things.

This past weekend was great. Friday, my mom had the day off, and Ashley has a new job with every Friday off, so we went to the mall. It was really fun hanging out with them and Zoe, and Mom's friend Karen. I got some really cute summer rompers for Bailey with a coupon I had and a sweater for myself.

Then Saturday Vicky came to visit. We had a nice time just visiting, and we went to Starbucks for coffee. I am hoping I can make a trip to Lynchburg one Saturday sometime soon. Then all my Lynchburg friends who have not seen Bailey yet could have a chance to meet her!

In other news, I am going to be working part-time a little bit. The lady who took my place at work turned in her notice, so they really need some help. So probably until they find someone and get that person trained, I'm going to be working when I can. Ashley is going to watch Bailey on some Fridays so I can work and my mom may watch her some afternoons. Also, I'm going to be supervising Saturday school for Ridgeview. It's only once a month or so, but it will be a little extra cash at least.

The rest of this week is shaping up to be a busy one. Tomorrow I need to get groceries and take the trash to the dump. Wednesday we have church. Thursday morning I have a dentist appointment so my dad is going to come watch Bailey. I think I have a wisdom tooth starting to come in, but I'm hoping they don't need to come out. Although I can definitely say that I am far less nervous about a surgery for that since I have had a c-section. A surgery while sleeping should be a piece of cake! Then Thursday evening, we are having a girls' night out in Staunton. I am so excited for that!

Then Friday I am going to work for half the day probably. It's going to be a lot of time away from Bailey on Thursday and Friday, so I'm not looking forward to that aspect of it, but hopefully I will be refreshed by a little time away.

Well it's about time to get Bailey ready for bed, so that's all for now!

1 comment:

Matt and Amanda Bruns said...

Wisdom teeth aren't too bad as long as you don't get the throwing up bug and then have that crazy reaction i did to the stuff they gave me! :) I'm glad I just got it done and over with though back in college.