I'm such a huge blogging slacker lately! I guess I'm just too busy playing with Bailey. :)
Last week went well. I had a great time on Thursday with the girls. We went to Red Lobster. It was just great to have some "girlfiend' time. And Bailey and her daddy did just fine together. Then Friday I worked for about 6 hours or so, and Bailey stayed with Ashley and her Ganny. Ashley said she was just smiles all day long, so I was glad to hear that.
Over the weekend she seemed a little more fussy than usual, but she seems back to her normal self, so I'm not sure if her stomach was upset, or if she is starting to teethe, or what. But I'm glad the happy Bailey is back. :)
Yesterday I worked about 3 hours in the afternoon and will do the same thing Thursday. I am dropping her off with mom at 3:00 when she is not so busy at work and then I pick her up at the house when I'm done. I've also been doing some work at home, so that's been nice.
This weekend we are going to VA Beach to visit Anthony's family. Oh and I forgot to mention the biggest news! Bailey is no longer the baby in the family. Timothy James Tyler was born on Sunday morning. Jon and Sam now have their hands even more full with 3 boys! We are really excited to see him this weekend.
Well, I suppose I'm going to go get some lunch. Bailey is sleeping right now, so I'm waiting on her to wake up so I can put her in the bouncy seat in the bathroom so I can take a shower. I am so glad we get to have a normal day at home together today!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment