Thursday, July 16, 2009

Randomness

I cannot believe it is half way through July already! It makes me sad that summer is going so quickly and Anthony will have to be back to teaching and doing his own school, but I am kind of looking forward to not having to work anymore. Though sometimes I think that helps to keep me sane. :) I'm hoping that when summer winds down, we'll be able to do some more things with friends from church during the week, and get into a really good routine.

We had the best dinner tonight! I had gotten a $5 off coupon for any Jennie-O turkey product and we went to Martin's (cause I couldn't find any Jennie-O at Walmart) and got a turkey and gravy dinner for $4.99, so I actually made a penny on that deal! :) So I was making that tonight, but then Anthony was looking at the box, and there was a recipe on the back for an open face turkey sandwich type thing, with tomato, bacon and cheese on it. It was SO delicious!

Bailey is getting closer and closer to crawling. She does take a crawl or two every now and then and she can definitely get anywhere she wants to go. She is more used to spending time with just Anthony at home, and doesn't try to put up a fight when he feeds her the bottle during the day while I'm gone. But I SO look forward to getting home because her face absolutely lights up when I walk through the door and she sees me. :) It's so nice to be loved.

Plans for the weekend: Tomorrow we are going to the Stuarts Draft lawn party for some yummy chicken and Bailey's first parade! Then Saturday we are going to a wedding of some friends from church. We are wanting to go on a date to see Harry Potter and go out to eat, but I'm not sure when we are going to be able to do it... hopefully soon!

Here are a few of the latest pics of Bailey Girl. Sorry blogger is being stupid with the pictures and text!

(Picture 1) On her way across the living room.

(Picture 2) I think this is the cutest face!


(Picture 3) She had scooted herself from the blanket to right up next to the exersaucer.



(Picture 4) I think she looks like such a big girl in this picture. And she also reminds me of Anthony here. :)




And finally, please pray for Tyson and his whole family. He had an MRI last week and the tumor is back. They will go to meet with doctors next Thursday to find out what the plan is from here. I just cannot begin to imagine being in their shoes, but I know that Tyson's situation, as well as little Colton's short life, have made me so thankful to God for Bailey and her health. I am praying that God will do a miracle in Tyson's body and give him a long and healthy life. Please pray along with me for Tyson!

No comments: