Saturday morning after Bailey's nap, Bailey and I went over to Amanda's house and then all of us girls (including Bailey and Lily) and Matt went to Abuelo's for lunch. I had been wanting to eat there for a while, and the food was really good.
Later that evening, after Bailey went to bed, Vicky, Amanda, and I went to Starbucks for the yummy pumpkin spice coffee. I had never had that before either, and it was also delicious. I am definitely going to have to visit Starbucks again before that leaves the menu for the season!
Then Sunday afternoon I went back to Amanda's again (sans Bailey this time) and we went to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner (another place I had never been to, just realizing how many "firsts" I had this weekend!). I have never been somewhere with such an extensive menu! I think we were all overwhelmed at all the choices but we finally decided to get a huge appetizer sampler type thing to share. Everything was so good (except for the calamari, which I did not try, see picture below) and we were all stuffed, but of course still had to order cheesecake! You can't go to The Cheesecake Factory and not order cheesecake, after all.
Here are a few pics from our dinner:
Amanda and Vicky with the nasty looking squid. I don't understand how people can eat those. Eww.
Two of the plates of our appetizers. The plate on the left had my favorite stuff on it: Quesadillas and Corn Cakes. They were SOO good.
And finally, a picture that our cheesy waiter took for us. He was definitely playing it up trying to get a big tip, but he talked way too much, haha.
Then after our dinner, we headed back to Amanda's and then I went and picked up Bailey to bring her back to Amanda's with me so we could have our girls' sleepover! After we put the babies to bed, we watched a movie and some tv, and just hung out and laughed like old times. We finally went to bed a little after midnight.
Here's a pic of Bailey and Lily on Monday morning. I think it is SO cute! :)
We had such a good time and I cannot wait for next year to come so we can do it again! :) I have the absolute best friends in the world!

1 comment:
Sounds like you all had a great weekend! I was disappointed I couldn't come over to hang out for a while. It was better I didn't though because we ended up having to take Caleb to the emergency room that night!
Post a Comment