
Okay, on to this week's plan....
Monday: Bruschetta Chicken Bake
Green Beans
Tuesday: Sausage, Egg & Cheese Muffins
Hash Browns
Wednesday: Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Chips
Pickle Spears
Thursday: Beef Enchiladas
Spanish Rice
Friday: Chicken Nuggets
Mac & Cheese
I'm still struggling with bringing myself to plan for Saturday and/or Sunday. I just feel like those should be "lazy" days and we just eat whatever we find around the house, but often, it ends up that we go out to eat, spending money that I don't really want to spend. I'm thinking of buying something easy from the store to fix, but something that I wouldn't buy for a normal night, so that way it's still something special, but easy, and cheaper than going out to eat. Still thinking on that though.
Note about the Sausage, Egg & Cheese Muffins..... I'm using Thomas's English Muffins for those, and Martin's has them on sale for 3/$3 this week, which is an incredible price for those! I'll be stocking up on those tomorrow. :)
I didn't go to the store today because I had to be home, because the Ntelos guys came today to give us a new box, because I am surprising Anthony with DVR for our TV! He has been wanting to get it and would drop the hint to me every now and then, but I had just not wanted to cough up the $8 a month that it costs. But then last week or so, he said something to push me over the edge. He proctors SAT's at his school a few times a year, and if you do the math, one paycheck from doing that pays for the DVR for the whole year. So with that in mind, I decided to cave, but I wanted it to be a surprise for him. He should be home in hopefully an hour or so, so I'll let you know how it goes later! :)

1 comment:
Great idea!!!!! If you could just post that weekly list every Sunday, I'll copy it. :<} Hahaha
DVR is AWESOME!!! Ours is $5/month and you can't beat it. We always say it's the best $5 a month we spend!
Post a Comment