Sunday, September 20, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

Here we are.... start of another week. I really don't know how it is the middle, well really past the middle, of September. With my menu plan this week, I really tried to use as many things from my cabinet as possible, to really keep my grocery bill down this week. I still have a lot of new recipes I've come across that I'm looking forward to trying and I can't wait to share them when I get to them. Trying one of Courtney's on Friday this week. Here it is:

Monday
Cheesy Beef Stroganoff
Whole Potatoes

Tuesday
Coney Island Hot Dogs
Salad

Wednesday
English Muffin Tuna Sandwiches
Chips

Thursday
Baked Spaghetti
Salad

Friday
Smothered Chicken
Oven Roasted Red Potatoes

Saturday
Pampered Chef Party/Youth Group Game Night = No Cooking for Me! Yay!

2 comments:

Jennifer Spinks said...

I tried the beef enchilada recipe you had posted last week. It was really good! Thanks for sharing :)

The Tylers said...

Yay! That was the first time I had tried it and we liked it a lot. The sauce was really yummy.